If you'd like to hear about our regular weekly activities, check out What We Do. For visiting Sunday morning, Dropping By tells you what to expect and Getting Here will give you directions and times.
- Sunday mornings: We are doing a study of the Gospel of Luke at present… to be followed next year by the book of Acts.
- Home groups meet in Bantry, Durrus, Lisheen and Dunmanway in the winter months. For information on the one nearest to you, contact David at 086 1735134 or email email@example.com
- Our Cookery Camps continue to be very popular with both boys and girls and mums and dads who especially love the end of Camp GREAT BANQUET. Cookery camps take place in early July, with follow up days at Christmas and Easter. Contact Elizabeth at 028 31547 for details and bookings.
- We are always ready to run another Christianity Explored course: See www.christianityexplored.com for details of this excellent intro to essential Christianity.
- PrayerCare takes place on Tuesday evenings in the summer months in the church. Info 0861735134
- Food for Teens-Food for Thought is our teens foodie youth club, with a Bible angle each time on the theme "What does God say about?" It happens once a month: Interested? ...Contact us .